Professional photo enhancement on your PC
For quite some time, enhancing or modifying an image on a computer is a synonym of Photoshop. Anyone who works with photos, graphics or images at professional level uses this software developed by Adobe on a daily basis, and even many home users that want to improve the aspect of their photos or selfies can turn to this tool. In fact, it has become a standard: it doesn't matter what photo editor we're using, we're photoshopping.
There are surely much more simple programs out there to carry out basic edits, as it's definitely not a software that we would recommend to everyone. But if you've got enough advanced photo editing and enhancement knowledge, this is the most complete alternative you can find on the market.
Essential if you work in the world of graphical design.
Built into Adobe's Creative Cloud suite that includes other graphical design, video editing, web design and cloud service tools, such as Illustrator, InDesign, Auditon, After Effects and Premier, it's a multiplatform software, available for both Windows and Mac, as well as having a Portable version to carry around with you wherever you go and an Express version to be used from a phone.
¿Why should I use Photoshop CS6?
OK, so you can use this program for almost anything regarding the world of illustration, graphical design, web design or photo enhancement at professional level. But people like you and me can also use it for more usual things.
You'll always look beautiful in all your photos.
Want to remove those skin flaws or spots from your wedding pics? Embarrassed about the yellowish tone of your teeth and you want to bleach time? Some random guy appears in a romantic photo and you want to remove him? The desktop version of this image editor can solve all the latter and much more.
The tools available in the number one editor
This is a raster graphics editing program that works with layers and that comes along with loads of tools with which we can do what we've just mentioned above and many other professional operations, not only on images, but also videos and audio. Among those tools we can find selection tools, cutting tools, editing tools, painting tools, drawings tools and text tools, to be able to do things like the following:
- Crop images and soften edges.
- Create layers, vectors or cropping masks with selection tools.
- Resize images with a smart resolution scale.
- Apply loads of different effects: blur, pixelating, styling, distorting.
- Use the gallery's default filters: sponge, plastic, crystal, etc.
- Stabilize camera images.
- Vectorize images.
- Find stock images in Adobe Stock.
- Remove backgrounds and delete objects from photos.
- Create photo compositions such as collages and montages.
Changes in the latest version
- Exhaustive in-app searches.
- Now compatible with SVG fonts.
- Greater integration with Adobe XD.
- Adobe Stock now includes 3D objects and design templates.
- Improved property panel.
- New functions of Creative Cloud Libraries.
- General performance improvements.
- New Typekit Marketplace to acquire and use new fonts.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 or above.
- The download launches the installation by means of the Creative Cloud Connection installer, but also allows you to access the rest of Adobe services.
- You need an Adobe ID to register the software, you can sign up here.
Photoshop Android Express
Adobe's mobile tool to edit photos
Photoshop iPhone Express 5.3
The iPhone version of the best photo editing app